What's new
Welcome

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

• Hey Guest! Please turn off your adblocker to help us keep the community running. Thank you

Why You Should Learn Programming

Domain names for just 88 cents!
Welcome back to our 'Programming 101' series, today i will be discussing with you on a basic topic that should have been our first discussion on this series . Why learn Programming? I know you must have asked your self that question, today i will be showing you some reasons why you should learn programming.

Why You Should Learn Programming - Apart from the passion of being a programmer and the fun part of programming,being a programmer comes with a whole lot of benefits .
Here are some reasons you should be a programmer;

1. There Is Accomplishment In Being A Programmer - As a programmer, there is that feeling of accomplishment you get when ever you are successfully done with a project no matter how small it might be.

2. You Can Have Another Job Aside Programming - Programming can be a full-time job but one can easily handle another job aside Programming.

3. You Can Earn Extra Income Aside Your Job - Aside your paid-job, you can also earn extra income from programming.

4. Programming Is Fun, Fulfilling And Can Also Be A Hubby - You single-handedly code a game or created an app and the number of downloads is overwhelming , you receive tons of emails congratulating and thanking you for such a wonderful and handy app,that's what i called Fulfillment.

5. You Can Work Anywhere, Anytime As A Programmer - you don't need that office with the most luxury to work as a programmer, you can work anywhere and anytime so far you deliver.

6. You Are Your Boss - You are also the boss expect you are working as a group or a team where you may have a team leader or group captain .

7. You Become A Wide Thinker - You are expected to always think outside the box as a programmer, you think and come up with solutions easily even on matters not relating to Programming.

8. Problems Are Easily Solved - Problems encountered by programmer are most of the time the same to the problems we come across....
Read Full Article - Abtech Blog - Why Learn Programming

@Life

Life

Verified
Founder
Website
www.pearstep.com
6. You Are Your Boss - You are also the boss expect you are working as a group or a team where you may have a team leader or group captain .
This is the number reason I love programming

7. You Become A Wide Thinker - You are expected to always think outside the box as a programmer, you think and come up with solutions easily even on matters not relating to Programming.
I must say this is true because the ideas I have today even Google have not thought of it.

Me personally advise every young to learn programming but if we all learn programming who will pay us to do work for them?

So only the dedicated and smart to learn programming. My kids will learn programming languages from 5 years