What's new
Welcome

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

• Hey Guest! Please turn off your adblocker to help us keep the community running. Thank you

who needs my help on xenforo?

Domain names for just 88 cents!

Life

Verified
Founder
Website
www.pearstep.com
For a while I have been receiving messages from different about helping them on the xenforo forum but I have been ignoring them.

I thought to myself although nobody helped on building this forum, I did all myself that doesn't mean you shouldn't help. So today starting from today, I'm gonna help anyone who needs my help on xenforo but it won't be free because skills and knowledge are not meant to be given for free.

So I'm gonna charge #5,000 no matter what you need I'm not gonna charge below and above that, so why not advantage of this.

Seeing the image below made me laughed and I said to myself why do people choose to clone? Why not make yours different

Screenshot_2017-09-02-15-00-58.png

majortwild

Registered
Ok this is what i need

1. How ur homepage looks like# the structure (eg. Latest post showing instead of The category 2.Cool emoji3.a slide News ticker at the top if u have it will appreciate it 4. If u have a store Addon because i know the one ur using is A script and dont want to sound greedy asking for it so if u have an addon that has store like how Jdtrendz own is where people can post what they wanna sell 5.How to hide content until (reply, like) or they use credit system to purchase the item

Then for the themes if i can get something very responsive and similar its ok

Life

Verified
Founder
Website
www.pearstep.com
Ok this is what i need

1. How ur homepage looks like# the structure (eg. Latest post showing instead of The category 2.Cool emoji3.a slide News ticker at the top if u have it will appreciate it 4. If u have a store Addon because i know the one ur using is A script and dont want to sound greedy asking for it so if u have an addon that has store like how Jdtrendz own is where people can post what they wanna sell 5.How to hide content until (reply, like) or they use credit system to purchase the item

Then for the themes if i can get something very responsive and similar its ok
Alright....

Let's talk about payment......

sunny

Registered
Verified
Actually pearstep am @sunny and i posted that stuff on nct. When i first saw this site i fell in love with the design and everything about it. Now that we are here, all i need from you is to help me review Livelyforum and lets talk.

sunny

Registered
Verified
i need something similar like this site but not exactly. I need the recent post board on homepage and how you fix the categories.

sunny

Registered
Verified
Guy where is the bank details? And pls can i backup d theme and then upload it on a new host after you must have edited it bcos am using a subdomain.