What's new
Welcome

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

• Hey Guest! Please turn off your adblocker to help us keep the community running. Thank you

Where do you see yourself in 3years as a blogger?

Domain names for just 88 cents!

Life

Verified
Founder
Website
www.pearstep.com
As a blogger, where do you see yourself in 3 years and how can we be of help to you to help you achieve that?

Be honest with your answers.

As a blogger, where do you see yourself in 3 years and how can we be of help to you to help you achieve that?

Be honest with your answers.
By God's Grace, I'll still be in Nigeria but widely recognized world wide...

And i see my self traveling far and wide to serve as a guest speaker in every seminar

Bro, help yourself! :(
'No Time Is Waste'? who thought you that? Its high time we stopped fooling around and move forward.

Xtgem closing simply means they have moved higher and they expect their customers to do the same.
so where exactly are you driving at?

I see you too patient, well nah one life everybody carry. If you wait for xtgem and they eventually dont come back its up to you.

Have you tried checking when their domain is going to expire?
so you want me to just go for blogger and wordpress to host my blog? Well, i dont like those server for some reasons...and since am a mobile user. I did go for a mobile site builder.