What's new
Welcome

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

• Hey Guest! Please turn off your adblocker to help us keep the community running. Thank you

What's Your Suggestion About This Free Blogging Server - Altervista.org

Domain names for just 88 cents!
Hello Guys, Whats your opinion About this Free hosting server called altervista.org? Well, to me all i know about it...is that it support plugins just like how the normal premium wordpress hosting server does...and it has 2gb storage space and unlimited bandth and Yes, you can earn from it through Google ads with its subdomain. One thing i dislike about it is that you cant park a free nor a custom domain in their server...but redirecting domain is allowed.

Well, i would say its a cool server and can fetch you some penny from it...because its a ad free server, which means they wont put ads on your blog...so Guys! What do you think about it? Do you think it good to host your blog on their server?

Last edited:

Life

Verified
Founder
Website
www.pearstep.com
As long as it supports wp premium plugins, unlimited bandwidth and google adsense, its [HASHTAG]#awesome[/HASHTAG].

For those that wish to use wp without money to pay for hosting can use this and when they have make enough they can upgrade or transfer....

Thanks for this bruh

Pedro

Verified
Altervista is perfect for those who don't have money to host their WordPress blog. But don't break any of their terms because they are very strict.