What's new
Welcome

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

• Hey Guest! Please turn off your adblocker to help us keep the community running. Thank you

What's your say about Adsense Ban

Domain names for just 88 cents!

Life

Verified
Founder
Website
www.pearstep.com
google-adsense-ban-1328018487.jpg

Bloggers hates seeing that and they try as much as possible to avoid getting that. In my experience they don't give it without a good reason but you still have a chance of getting it back.

So how many bloggers here has gotten AdSense ban and what's your say regarding it?

Note: there are few AdSense Staff reading this.

sunny

Registered
Verified
I remembered when i was banned,it was like my whole site has gone down completely. I remembered how i was scammed at first by someone whom i paid money to sell his adsense for me,i will never want to experience that event again.

Cyberhope

CyberHope
Verified
Website
makemywad.com.ng
Its just a surprise when I got a mail stating my account had been suspended for a month due to invalid clicks or self clicks.

the funny thing is; I know I click ads but not so regular, only when I see ads I love to know more about what is been advertised.

Life

Verified
Founder
Website
www.pearstep.com
I remembered when i was banned,it was like my whole site has gone down completely. I remembered how i was scammed at first by someone whom i paid money to sell his adsense for me,i will never want to experience that event again.
Never put hope on a particular thing because it can shatter your dreams if it fails. Although I have never and will never receive AdSense ban

Life

Verified
Founder
Website
www.pearstep.com
Its just a surprise when I got a mail stating my account had been suspended for a month due to invalid clicks or self clicks.

the funny thing is; I know I click ads but not so regular, only when I see ads I love to know more about what is been advertised.
Last time I clicked on my ads was early this year, I think February or so. I used Premium VPN to do it, to my surprise per click gave me $2.45 so I did it twice but I stopped it and I have never tried it again and the account wasn't ban.

Cyberhope

CyberHope
Verified
Website
makemywad.com.ng
Last time I clicked on my ads was early this year, I think February or so. I used Premium VPN to do it, to my surprise per click gave me $2.45 so I did it twice but I stopped it and I have never tried it again and the account wasn't ban.
Smart One....