What's new
Welcome

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

• Hey Guest! Please turn off your adblocker to help us keep the community running. Thank you

What is the perfect age to go into relationship

Domain names for just 88 cents!

Cyberhope

CyberHope
Verified
Website
makemywad.com.ng
Bro I have no idea, I have never been into a relationship. @Cyberhope @Hackinubee should have better answers these dudes have better answers, they are bro....
lol....
This tagging alert woke me from sleep....
I am not a player oooo but i hv got one answer!!

when you can feed yourself without support....(current Nigeria)

Pius Ash

Registered
The best age to be into a relationship is 18, Relationship is not about sex nor just to show your friend that you are wise

Been into a Relationship is An IT for Marriage
Whereby the both parties will test themselves by if they worth to sign the life contract which is Marriage

Marriage is a life contract that is why Relationship is good for every 18years and above Person

Though 17years might also be allowed but the way young people go into a relationship is getting out of hand

This days 13years old are also into it which affects most of us

And it lead to early pregnancy

Early pregnancy is also a barrier because you haven't study the partner very well before having sex with her and once she is pregnant for you, you must marry her

Though some guys do deny the pregnancy which will also affect the two parties

So Relationship is a preparation for marriage and it meant for 18years and above

This is all I have to say for now

Thanks

Kelvin

Registered
The best age to be into a relationship is 18, Relationship is not about sex nor just to show your friend that you are wise

Whereby the both parties will test themselves by if they worth to sign the life contract which is Marriage

Marriage is a life contract that is why Relationship is good for every 18years and above Person

Though 17years might also be allowed but the way young people go into a relationship is getting out of hand

Early pregnancy is also a barrier because you haven't study the partner very well before having sex with her and once she is pregnant for you, you must marry her

So Relationship is a preparation for marriage and it meant for 18years and above

Thanks
wow.... bro you nailed it

Life

Verified
Founder
Website
www.pearstep.com

Thanks
This is the best answer ever....

Bluerose

Registered
Maturity is the basis for going to a relationship. Even if a person is in legal age of 18 and yet the person is not matured enough, that person couldn't handle a relationship well.

Neil

Registered
There is no such thing as a perfect age to be in a relationship. Age is just numbers. My basis for that is, if your mature enought to see that a relationship is a two way process and sometimes sacrifices are meant to be given to make your partner happy, then I am sure you are ready to be in one..

Pedro

Verified

Pedro

Verified
Maturity is the basis for going to a relationship. Even if a person is in legal age of 18 and yet the person is not matured enough, that person couldn't handle a relationship well.
I agree with you bro. Maturity is the ideal criterion.

For those saying "legal", please "relationship" is different from "marriage" and the society or culture of a people defines what is legal or not as far as marriage is concerned.