What's new
Welcome to PS Community

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

What Is The Implication For Adding Numbers Into A Domain Name?

Hello guys, please, i need some help on choose a domain name for my brand and i would like to hear from you guys...and mostly...my guardian@life, well am thinking of a geniue name that will suit my blog name...now, do you think adding numbers into a domain name has it own implications?

Life

Verified
Founder
Website
www.pearstep.com
It don't have any implication but I don't advise it because not everyone will remember the URL although with time they will after one or two trial they will surely remember it.

Using number on URL won't affect your seo, like I said it will confuse your visitors with time they will get use to it.....

sunny

Registered
Verified
@beme! Be creative and choose a unique name when going for a dormain name not something like musicloaded,kaniloaded..

It don't have any implication but I don't advise it because not everyone will remember the URL although with time they will after one or two trial they will surely remember it.

Using number on URL won't affect your seo, like I said it will confuse your visitors with time they will get use to it.....
It is a simple name...i will private chat you@life.