What's new
Welcome

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

• Hey Guest! Please turn off your adblocker to help us keep the community running. Thank you

What is seo / seo eBook and guide

Domain names for just 88 cents!

Life

Verified
Founder
Website
www.pearstep.com
Search Engine Optimization or SEO is the simple activity of ensuring a website can be found in search engines for words and phrases relevant to what the site is offering.
Search engine optimization or SEO, is a set of rules that can be followed by website (or blog) owners to optimize their websites for search engines and thus improve their search engine rankings.
Search engine optimization is a methodology of strategies, techniques and tactics used to increase the amount of visitors to a website by obtaining a high-ranking placement in the search results page of a search engine ( SERP) including Google, Bing, Yahoo and other search engines.

They are various types of seo but I am going talk about the most important ones (whitehat and blackhat seo)

Whitehat seo
white hat SEO is the usage of optimization strategies, techniques and tactics that focus on a human audience opposed to search engines and completely follows search engine rules and policies.
Whitehat seo increases your page rank and get you more unique visitors daily.

Blackhat seo
black hat SEO is the use of aggressive SEO strategies, techniques and tactics that focus only on search engines and not a human audience, and usually does not obey search engines guidelines.
Blackhat seo can get you banned from Google and other search engines.
In one of my post I wrote about the blackhat tricks you should avoid.

Search engine optimization is nowadays more important than ever and it is necessary for every webmaster to understand the true meaning of SEO as well as the potential it creates for every business.

Here is an seo eBook you should study and grow your website.

Attachments

Search Engine Optimization or SEO is the simple activity of ensuring a website can be found in search engines for words and phrases relevant to what the site is offering.
Search engine optimization or SEO, is a set of rules that can be followed by website (or blog) owners to optimize their websites for search engines and thus improve their search engine rankings.
Search engine optimization is a methodology of strategies, techniques and tactics used to increase the amount of visitors to a website by obtaining a high-ranking placement in the search results page of a search engine ( SERP) including Google, Bing, Yahoo and other search engines.

They are various types of seo but I am going talk about the most important ones (whitehat and blackhat seo)

Whitehat seo
white hat SEO is the usage of optimization strategies, techniques and tactics that focus on a human audience opposed to search engines and completely follows search engine rules and policies.
Whitehat seo increases your page rank and get you more unique visitors daily.

Blackhat seo
black hat SEO is the use of aggressive SEO strategies, techniques and tactics that focus only on search engines and not a human audience, and usually does not obey search engines guidelines.
Blackhat seo can get you banned from Google and other search engines.
In one of my post I wrote about the blackhat tricks you should avoid.

Search engine optimization is nowadays more important than ever and it is necessary for every webmaster to understand the true meaning of SEO as well as the potential it creates for every business.

Here is an seo eBook you should study and grow your website.
Cool