What's new
Welcome to PS Community

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

What do you think about adding credit system in PS

Life

Verified
Founder
Website
www.pearstep.com
I have been thinking although I did it when I started this community but I deactivated it.

To those that message me I'm not always active, I'm sorry about that. I have personal issue which I'm tackling right now, when I'm done I swear I will be back.

So back to the question.

Should Credit system be included in the community?

majortwild

Registered
It all depends on what ur using it for cuz me am using mine to sell handy works, scripts and ads promotion

Pedro

Verified
LOL, does it have a blockchain technology? Can you use your forum coins to purchase items from another Xenforo powered forum? Is it Open Source? Does it have a private key? Can it be mined?

If all these are NOs, then it's not possible because they are the basic requirements

majortwild

Registered
LOL, does it have a blockchain technology? Can you use your forum coins to purchase items from another Xenforo powered forum? Is it Open Source? Does it have a private key? Can it be mined?

If all these are NOs, then it's not possible because they are the basic requirements
Gbam I check all these before cuz i wanted to go into it but checked the criteria and saw its not possible only if u want to Do another platform for that which that one na long story

Life

Verified
Founder
Website
www.pearstep.com

Lol..... Alright you have win