What's new
Welcome

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

• Hey Guest! Please turn off your adblocker to help us keep the community running. Thank you

What Bounce Rate Means On A Site And How To Correct It

Domain names for just 88 cents!

Ewap

Verified
Website
lotsofstory.com
I can't lie, I never knew the meaning of bounce rate until this morning. Just a quick meaning I found on Google...

Bounce rate is the percentage of visitors to a particular website who navigate away from the site after viewing only one page.
As you have read that long thing above, what do you understand? Well, you will answer that your self

But from my understanding, if your site has a really high bounce rate, it means your type of visitors are the come and go type. In actual sense, wicked people!

What Could Be Cause This?

1. Well, one thing I know for sure is that this could be caused as a result of poor content. I mean, if your content is the type that doesn't move people or its the type that people just see and sigh, then its the one.

So, try making that blogger to visitor relationship and ensure your visitors always come back

2.You can also use the related topic method. Like when you visit a site, you see 'Also read...' that is also good so that people keep clicking and clicking till they get tired

What Is The Average Bouce Rate Of A Site?

In your school exam, what is the average percentage you are to get in total? In my school then, it was 50%, dunno about yours So the average bounce rate is meant to be 50% or you cold even get lesser like 35% or 40%

You could register to get more of this easily