What's new
Welcome to PS Community

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Vegetarians vs Vegans

Alexander

Registered
Most of the people don't even know there's a big difference between some who's vegetarian and someone who's vegan.

The Main difference is that vegan's dont consume anything that animals produce, such as eggs and cow milk, and with that last one anything lactose related. Vegetarians can consume these types of food, except any kind of meat of course.

You can read more about it on this link: http://www.healthline.com/nutrition/vegan-vs-vegetarian#section3

So, are you interested in this kind of diet? do you agree with it being more healthy than meat eaters?

Cheers!

PinkTurtle

Registered
I think becoming a Vegan can be a little to hard for me all at once. But I had consider in the past becoming a vegetarian! You get to consume less "bad fat" -animal fat- and veggies are actually pretty yummy. I don't think I could quick fish though I really like it and I love cheese too. Other meats I could quick easily!

Life

Verified
Founder
Website
www.pearstep.com
I think becoming a Vegan can be a little to hard for me all at once. But I had consider in the past becoming a vegetarian! You get to consume less "bad fat" -animal fat- and veggies are actually pretty yummy. I don't think I could quick fish though I really like it and I love cheese too. Other meats I could quick easily!
Same....