[Updated] Yoast SEO premium for PS members + licence key

ukauto

Registered
Everybody keeps talking of SEO but not sure on what to do about, this tutorial is for WordPress users.

I am giving out Yoast SEO premium to all members of this community. I have been asked several times which is better YOAST and AIO.

I keep telling people Yoast is ten times better because of its many features, I am not AIO isn't cool, it is also one of the best seo plugin for WordPress.

Reasons why I choose Yoast

1. Readability features
2. Multiple Keywords unlike AIO

If you are a blogger you should know the importance of keywords, so if you are the type that uses keywords a lot then Yoast is the perfect one for you and in general Yoast is the best seo plugin for WordPress.

Don't worry about licence key because I have configured it for you, all you have to do is download, install and activate.

If you use AMP, you might want to read how to link Yoast with AMP

#PearStep_Taking_A_New_Step

Updated: 26/10/2017

@Tj

Registered
Everybody keeps talking of SEO but not sure on what to do about, this tutorial is for WordPress users.

I am giving out Yoast SEO premium to all members of this community. I have been asked several times which is better YOAST and AIO.

I keep telling people Yoast is ten times better because of its many features, I am not AIO isn't cool, it is also one of the best seo plugin for WordPress.

Reasons why I choose Yoast

1. Readability features
2. Multiple Keywords unlike AIO

If you are a blogger you should know the importance of keywords, so if you are the type that uses keywords a lot then Yoast is the perfect one for you and in general Yoast is the best seo plugin for WordPress.

Don't worry about licence key because I have configured it for you, all you have to do is download, install and activate.

If you use AMP, you might want to read how to link Yoast with AMP

#PearStep_Taking_A_New_Step

Updated: 26/10/2017
Nice