What's new
Welcome to PS Community

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Today I want to write for bloggers

Life

Verified
Founder
Website
www.pearstep.com
Hey today I'm in the mood to write for two bloggers, as you all know I'm original so I am going to write quality and original content for you.

This is for only those on blogging niche because its what I am good at.

First two blogger to reply....

Haa, Wp requires premium hostinq...and their plugins too much...and if you dont have money for maintainence...the blog wont be stable...so i dont have money for that...if you say ''what about blogger'' my brother, me and blogger no be friend...tho! I create blog there but i dont like it...anytime i want to focus on creating a blog on blogger...it wont last and later i will dump it...that is why i like a mobile site builder like xtgem...because it is mobile friendly...and am not an android user, am a die hard symbian user...well, i dont like big thing...i only use the little i have to make it big...My Story Is Much.

Cyberhope

CyberHope
Verified
Website
makemywad.com.ng
Haa, Wp requires premium hostinq...and their plugins too much...and if you dont have money for maintainence...the blog wont be stable...so i dont have money for that...if you say ''what about blogger'' my brother, me and blogger no be friend...tho! I create blog there but i dont like it...anytime i want to focus on creating a blog on blogger...it wont last and later i will dump it...that is why i like a mobile site builder like xtgem...because it is mobile friendly...and am not an android user, am a die hard symbian user...well, i dont like big thing...i only use the little i have to make it big...My Story Is Much.
you can start with a free hosting.
Linda was on free hosting too (blogger) even Hosted platform.....
you can make something out of it too as I have....

Life

Verified
Founder
Website
www.pearstep.com
I get your point bruh but I think its time to take the next step to a greater future....