What's new
Welcome

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

• Hey Guest! Please turn off your adblocker to help us keep the community running. Thank you

The mexican novel from the upcoming movie of agent 007.

Domain names for just 88 cents!

wiseagent

Registered
What do you think of the fact that, so far, actor Daniel Craig has not confirmed his presence to reprise the role of British agent James Bond?

The next film has already been confirmed for November 2019, but so far without a new agent ahead of the missions. The studio still insists on Daniel Craig's stay.

Craig, for his part, has not even spoken about accepting or not signing yet another contract (which would be for two more movies, with a million-dollar contract of $150 million dollars to continue interpreting the role).

Frankly, I don't see the meaning for so much "suspense". This all sounds like a clever / great marketing move.

Last edited:

Wallet

Registered
I guess he does not want to be in the light of the press. It is already known and the producers already confirmed that
Daniel Craig is James Bond, and the release will be in 2019.
I like Daniel Graig and I think that he is the best actor who played James Bond after Roger Moore!

images.jpg

wiseagent

Registered
I guess he does not want to be in the light of the press. It is already known and the producers already confirmed that
Daniel Craig is James Bond, and the release will be in 2019.
I like Daniel Graig and I think that he is the best actor who played James Bond after Roger Moore!

View attachment 316
I know there are many rumors about hiring him (so much rumors that the situation is already boring), but so far I haven't seen any official announcement about this.

I also think he's one of the best actors who has played the role of James Bond (my favorite is Sean Connery), but this whole novel about the new movie is making me a little annoyed.

There is no need of this... Not at all.