What's new
Welcome to PS Community

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Latest The Invisible Government: Why Biafra Nation May Be A Devil's Plan As Written By A Biafran

Alvin

Admin
Verified
HIS QUOTE "
"It's been 8 hours and I guess I was just trying to make sure that am in the right frame of mind before setting this information free.
Yeah, I wanted to share this earlier but it doesn't just feel right so I slept over it. And now, am certain of what am doing and not ignorant of possible consequences at the same time.

For the records, I am a Biafran and I wish to tell you that even though the sound of the word Biafra is like Music to the ears of everyone including me Because it represents Freedom, it is most likely a future-less plan that has future only for those who planned it.

So, I will love to say it at this point:
Biafrans who are on the March under the leadership of Nnamdi Kanu are doing the right thing for themselves as no human being undergoing what's going on here in Nigeria will still wish to be part of it all but at the same time, there's a greater power at play.
I REPEAT.. BIAFRANS, THERE'S A GREATER POWER AT PLAY!

FOR THE THIRD TIME, I REPEAT! THERE'S A GREATER FORCE AT PLAY & Biafrans may all be marching closer to their deaths in the name of freedom and oneness as this power in question has so carefully planned before hand!!!

And that's what am more concerned about at this point.

I pray God gives Biafrans wisdom to understand this and take necessary steps to do what's necessary but before we proceed"

Pedro

Verified
The only solution, and a permanent one at that, is for us to go back to regionalism as was obtain in the 1960s.