What's new
Welcome to PS Community

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

TBBA is fully back

Life

Verified
Founder
Website
www.pearstep.com
I am please to announce to you TBBA is back and will be hosted on Saturday...
The judges are @Ewap @Alvin @Cyberhope and @me

Criteria Use to Judge
  • Blog Design
  • Blog Speed
Note: this is to appreciate bloggers, make it fun and also help them know what to work on, on their blogs.

As usual the winner is allowed to use our advert format and place their ads wherever they want and also become the next judge.

chai, na me be this? Am suppose to per-take in this audition...what do you suggest guys? Should use Wapka to create my blog?...then, when Xtgem comes...i can move there!

Life

Verified
Founder
Website
www.pearstep.com
Is not that i dont like wordpress, the problem is that. I dont have Pc and wordpress require cash and security...and also, there plugins are much...so thats the issue.
That's why you should go for android because it can be done with smart phones..... For plugins you don't need much as you think... Me personally I use Akismet, Yoast, WP Cache and Minifier

That's why you should go for android because it can be done with smart phones..... For plugins you don't need much as you think... Me personally I use Akismet, Yoast, WP Cache and Minifier
My brother, Big Phone!...Big Wahala...Small Phone, Small Wahala...Android is not my fan...even if i have used it before, i will still go for Nokia Symbian Belle...Now, the issue is the cash for using wordpress premium hosting...and if i cant afford it...i will go for a mobile site builder like Xtgem.