What's new
Welcome to PS Community

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Optimizing your blog content for search engines

Jun 22, 2017
if you do wonder why your blog articles are not ranking or showing on search engines and you have been finding a solution to it, I am happy to inform you you have now.

Blogging is easy to setup but ranking and traffic driving is hard, yes I mean hard.
As a blogger, you have to be a good writer, not just a cramp writer but a quality writer. if you are writing for blogs, its important to make use of keywords. These keywords are what people using search engines type and they are offered lots of result.

In this post, I will be teaching you where and how to make use of keywords in articles to rank on search engines.
Before you ever plan to write, you have to do some keywords research, its advisable to use longtail keywords because they are the best, eg. get free backlinks is a normal keyword but get free quality backlinks for blogs ranking is a longtail keyword. I hope you get this.

After getting your keywords and done enough research on the topic, you can put your pen to paper.

Where to insert keywords
If you use WordPress, it important to install a plugin called yoast seo, this plugin directs you on your writings.

if you don't have it, simply visit your dashboard> plugins> add new and search for Yoast SEO. install and activate it.

Now back on the road.....
• Your title must be catchy, contain your keyword too. (but not too lengthy)
• Your first paragraph must contain your keyword,
• Your middle content must have at least on appearance of your keyword (though Google isn't after this but its necessary)
• Your last paragraph must also contain your keyword.

If you are inserting any image into your content, its alt name must have a keyword.

also its good to inter-link your contents (on-page seo). I will discuss this later.

That's a actionable technique to shoot your blog posts.....
have any question? fell free to drop them