What's new
Welcome to PS Community

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

make free money daily

james

Registered
Earn $10 free every day just spending 2 to 3hours daily NO SELLING, NO RECRUITING, NO TABLE OR MATRIX, NO INVESTMENT, NO SURVEY..
Step 1: Click this link ==>> http://www.bestchange.com/?p=91714
step 2: Click Affiliate Program, scroll down and Sign Up for your account
Step 3: perform each task giving to you
minimum payout is $1 payment method paypal,bitcoin,perfectmoney Happy Earning!!
pm me if you need help

Peter

Registered
So you're promoting an online e-currency changer. Just browsed their site and saw that it's kinda crowded in the home page. The thing is, they don't provide their own exchange service either. They simply post links to different e-currency converters.

Since this is a free service, it would be easily availed by people online. The problem is, how many people will be your target market? The affiliate program states that you get 45 cents for every person that avails of their service. That's, kinda low. It's understandable since this is a free service, but because of the low commission and the low number of potential customers, this might not seem like a good idea.

Wallet

Registered
Hi, James your site is an online e-currency exchange service, is not quite an earning online site that we can use to boost our earnings. I'm afraid that you can win money there only with referrals if I am not mistaken.
I'm using PayPal and I do not intend to change it very soon.
Thank you for sharing!

luispas

Registered
I can't understand clearly how I will win money on your website, if it's only an exchange place. Also, I don't want to trust on everything I see, it could sound very awesome but at the same time I could lose my money for that. I don't like these kind of places, and it's risky to let our money that easy. I think I pass, thanks.

Victor

Registered
This is a serious waste of time,i suspect it to be a scam either.Pls promote something worth making money from not 45cent,that's probable not able to be cashed out.