What's new
Welcome

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

• Hey Guest! Please turn off your adblocker to help us keep the community running. Thank you

Make Cash Online As A Health Blogger

Domain names for just 88 cents!
You may wonder why I choose to share with you this article on How To Run A Health Blog And Make $200 Monthly.! Yes I agree that this figure is less indeed but basing with my facts,you will see full potential that the blog can make and have a second thought to launch your own blog. A couple of days have passed since ( about 14 months ago ) I launched a health related niche blog for my client .Having a
background in health,she asked me to create a health blog for her. She had passion of writing and could share her ideas in her blog whenever she wanted to.

Read the full article here »»» dexantikua.com/how-to-run-a-health-blog-and-make-200-monthly/

Last edited by a moderator:

sunny

Registered
Verified
Bro i think the problem is coming up with the ideas when it comes to health niche. like your said at the last end"Having a
background in health" some of us don't know much when it comes to health...And engaging in copy and paste is a big issue on the other hand.