What's new
Welcome to PS Community

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

If there was another girl

Life

Verified
Founder
Website
www.pearstep.com
If there was another girl, there will always be another girl. Even if he stops talking to that girl, there's always a chance of them talking to each other again. Even if they do completely stop talking, there's always a chance of there being a different girl coming in to the picture. If he left you for another girl once and you take him back, there's always a chance of him leaving you for another girl again. You'll never be the only girl for him because you were never enough for him, and that's something you need to look past your heart and realize. He will never change because he doesn't want to change, and that's something you need to look past your feelings and accept. He will always be someone who will lie to you because he doesn't care enough about you to be honest, and that's something you need to look past your emotions and understand. He's already proven that he can be easily distracted, he's already shown that he can be easily manipulated, and he's already demonstrated that he can be easily tempted. As much as you'd want him to be, he's not the right guy for you. Stop forgiving what shouldn't be forgiven, stop believing that he deserves you, and stop trying to force something to work that's not meant to. Please don't go back to him, because you can't find happiness where you've lost it.

Wallet

Registered
You are right, I am a man and I admit that if I cheat a woman it means that I don't love her. I had such relationships in my past until I met my wife. I love her very much and I would never cheat on her. I risk losing the single person that really loved me in my whole life!

If a man cheats a woman he will always do it, this means that the woman he is in a relationship with her, it is not and never will be it partner for life!

PedroP

Registered
If there was another girl, there will always be another girl. Even if he stops talking to that girl, there's always a chance of them talking to each other again. Even if they do completely stop talking, there's always a chance of there being a different girl coming in to the picture. If he left you for another girl once and you take him back, there's always a chance of him leaving you for another girl again. You'll never be the only girl for him because you were never enough for him, and that's something you need to look past your heart and realize. He will never change because he doesn't want to change, and that's something you need to look past your feelings and accept. He will always be someone who will lie to you because he doesn't care enough about you to be honest, and that's something you need to look past your emotions and understand. He's already proven that he can be easily distracted, he's already shown that he can be easily manipulated, and he's already demonstrated that he can be easily tempted. As much as you'd want him to be, he's not the right guy for you. Stop forgiving what shouldn't be forgiven, stop believing that he deserves you, and stop trying to force something to work that's not meant to. Please don't go back to him, because you can't find happiness where you've lost it.
Also, all that can be applied to another man. No matter how much you love your girl and she loves you back there will always be that one guy who shook her heart and there is nothing you can do about it. Should he come back, your frame control would be tested. If you can prove that you are confident enough not to let this make you lose your mind, in other words, if you can prove that you are the better man than you're that much closer to keeping her.