What's new
Welcome to PS Community

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

I want to know about the tutorials and learning portals online

Hi friends I am Jack Jackson a Irish nationality but recently came England for higher studies and for the job. Here I am studying and I doing job as a junior content writer in a acadmic firm. recently I have got a VPN deals for unblocking the sites because in my university I was discussed my friend that I want to learn and study for a SEO course online but my friends advised me that I have to get a VPN deals because there are too many useful sites are not available to every IP address, I have got it but that friend has gone to Derby for the vacation and in the Vacations I dont want to waste my time. Please any one of my friend guide me that how can is it use? what will be the process and how many and which tutorials site where I can use it? Please help me!

Life

Verified
Founder
Website
www.pearstep.com
Hey jack, you are welcome to pearstep but unfortunately I have little knowledge on VPN.

From my knowledge VPN either comes as a software or an extension, when visiting a site that doesn't allow certain IP's (countries), you turn on/open/launch the VPN and connect the VPN to the authorize countries. So it changes your IP to the authorize country (I.e the country you choose), you can visit the website and it will open/load because its reading your new IP..... I recommend using a premium VPN.