What's new
Welcome

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

• Hey Guest! Please turn off your adblocker to help us keep the community running. Thank you

How to use AMP on Yoast seo

Life

Verified
Founder
Website
www.pearstep.com
google-amp.png.png
A lot of people are using Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) on the websites most especially WordPress, so I am not here to teach you how to use AMP because I am sure you know how to do use it but if you can't reply this thread and I will guide you.

In this tutorial I am going to show you how to use AMP with Yoast for WordPress users.

First: If you don't have the AMP plugin, you can download it here but if you do, ignore.
Note: the AMP plugin is version 7.7 and it will be updated always

Secondly: You are going to need this plugin too.

In my previous about speeding up your blog, I didn't add AMP in the list because I'm not really a fan of AMP but its a great way of speeding up your blog and increasing your SEO.

Now we have gotten the necessary tools let's get back to the tutorial.

After installing and activating the plugins, Now Click on Yoast SEO on the menu tab and click on AMP like the image below
ampglueyoastseo.png

Now you can set it the way you wish from post type to analytics, its all your choice.

Now Save.

Remember you can always ask us questions here, if you need our assistance.