What's new
Welcome

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

• Hey Guest! Please turn off your adblocker to help us keep the community running. Thank you

How to make your blogging career easy as a student

Domain names for just 88 cents!

Life

Verified
Founder
Website
www.pearstep.com
Most students complain of time, they don't have time to update their blogs. Welcome to PearStep Community the number #1 blogging community where we keep you updated.

Some might know about this tutorial while some don't, either way I am going to share it.

Blog Post Schedule
As a student you do have free time, use your free time and create about 5 posts and schedule it to auto post when you are busy with lectures and exam. I am going to show you how to do it with WordPress and Blogger.

First WordPress
As we all know everything about WordPress is plugin, so I am going to share the plugin below this post. So the process won't be difficult, just get the plugin and the rest is piece of cake.

For Blogger
This is where I will do the explanation because this is not a plugin unlike WordPress.

When creating the post on your blogger dashboard, you will see Schedule, click on it and set the date you want to post to go live, when you are done, click on publish.

You can also read how to Autoshare your blog post (wordpress/blogger)| PearStep Community so everything will be easy. All you will have to do is just monitor your blog for any error or so.

Attachments