What's new
Welcome to PS Community

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Advice How to make a relationship to last forever

Life

Verified
Founder
Website
www.pearstep.com
I have been wondering on how to make a relationship last forever. I Want to go into a relationship but I need the perfect advice, I don't want to have heart break because I won't be able to take it

Wallet

Registered
If you want to get into a relationship you should choose carefully the man you want in your life. You must test him not to be drunk, a drug addict or a violent man. A relationship for life is not guaranteed by no one. I am married since 2005 so, we have 13 years of marriage, I love my wife very much and I know she loves me as well, but who knows what will happen over 10 years from now.
No one can guarantee that will love you for a life time, and I think you should enjoy the moments you have and try to make them last.
This is what I'm doing, I'm trying to make our love to last hoping that will last for ever!

PedroP

Registered
There is no way to make a relationship last forever. While your relationship might or might not last a long time there are several factors involved which we can't predict. Maybe you'll get a job in another country and the distance will tear you apart. Maybe the flame will die and you'll won't feel the same way anymore. Still, My advice for you doesn't fear. Do not enter a relationship with a fear of being hurt. This will made you do things that will contribute to you getting hurt indeed. Love wholeheartedly. Enjoy the present. And if things don't work out lick your wounds and move on. It's the best we can do.