What's new
Welcome to PS Community

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

How to install clockworkmod on your android device

Life

Verified
Founder
Website
www.pearstep.com
Many people have been asking and searching for a way to install custom recovery mode but most found the way and got scared because they might damage their phones, well you have nothing to fear again because I am going to teach you the easiest way step by step to install custom recovery mode.

First and foremost your android device must be rooted in other to do this.

Now let's begin
1. Install ROM Manager on your Android device and Run it (you can download it from play store).

2. After downloading, installing it, you open the app and Select Recovery setup.

3. Under Install or update recovery, tap on ClockworkMod recovery.

4. Wait for the app to identify your Phone’s manufacturer and model . If the app correctly displays your phone’s model then tap on it . I recommend you connect to a WiFi network, or 3G data connection works perfectly also. Click ok to everything to proceed further.

5. Tap on Flash ClockworkMod Recovery. Be patient while it download the CWM. After the ClockworkMod recovery is downloaded , the app will automatically install it on your phone.

That's it, you have successfully installed custom recovery on your android device.

To confirm you have successfully installed it, reboot your phone into recovery mode by pressing volume down and power button, although it depends on your phone. I advise you look up your phone on search engine on how to reboot it into recovery mode. If you have reboot into recovery mode and see it, then you are good to go.

If you have any question or any thing to contribute please feel free.