What's new
Welcome to PS Community

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

How to gain traffic from tier 1 countries

Life

Verified
Founder
Website
www.pearstep.com
Everyone wants to get traffic from tier 1 countries but they are not interested in creating quality posts, people from tier 1 countries are hard to impress. To impress them you need to create very interesting posts or you can use Google trends to know what they are looking for. I have few guide that can help you can their attention but to keep them depends on your choice of post.

1. Google webmaster tool
Target the country you need traffic from by changing your target user from unlisted to the country of your choice.
Note this does not mean you won't appear in other countries but your post will come up more on your target country.

2. Backlinks
Getting backlinks from tier 1 countries can help you get traffic from them, just buy backlinks from them and you will be amazed.

3. Social media
I don't know of others but these two I'm going to mention is what I use and trust very well.
Reddit and Twitter, these two social media can get you more than 2,000 unique traffic in a day. The amazing thing about it is more of the traffics are from tier 1 countries because they are the ones that use the social networking sites the most.

People from tier 1 countries likes interesting and creative posts and very hard to impress but when they do find the post helpful they will share it for you which will gain you more tier 1 traffic.

Like i said before it depends on you to keep the coming back and convert them, your post is very important, so try to be unique and creative.

For some that don't know what is tier 1 countries here are the list
  1. Australia
  2. Austria
  3. Belgium
  4. Canada
  5. Colombia
  6. Croatia
  7. Czech Republic
  8. Denmark
  9. Finland
  10. France
  11. Georgia