What's new
Welcome

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

• Hey Guest! Please turn off your adblocker to help us keep the community running. Thank you

How do you build a strong relationship?

Domain names for just 88 cents!

Life

Verified
Founder
Website
www.pearstep.com
I have seen a lot of couples together and some separated, although I have no experience about relationship so I want to hear and learn from you.
How do you build a strong relationship?

Alexander

Registered
Money is cool if you want to buy a strong relationship for sure, but of course that's not how it works.

Look the longer relationships are based on a simple thing, honesty, if both of the parts agree on what they want and are honest with each other about how they feel, this relationship is bound to work, so just be honest with your partner and if you want different things that's okay! You can find someone better.

Cheers!

Kelvin

Registered
Money is cool if you want to buy a strong relationship for sure, but of course that's not how it works.

Look the longer relationships are based on a simple thing, honesty, if both of the parts agree on what they want and are honest with each other about how they feel, this relationship is bound to work, so just be honest with your partner and if you want different things that's okay! You can find someone better.

Cheers!
I agree with you

Neil

Registered
To build a strong relationship, you need to have the strongest foundation. That strong footing can only be achieved by communication. The real one. Not just talking, you need to reach out. No hidding of secret. If there is one, make sure your partner will be informed of this secret. Trusting each other makes a relationship stand. Relationships is always give and take, not just give or just take.

Life

Verified
Founder
Website
www.pearstep.com
To build a strong relationship, you need to have the strongest foundation. That strong footing can only be achieved by communication. The real one. Not just talking, you need to reach out. No hidding of secret. If there is one, make sure your partner will be informed of this secret. Trusting each other makes a relationship stand. Relationships is always give and take, not just give or just take.
Absolutely true but I think they are some secret that shouldn't be told

Neil

Registered
Absolutely true but I think they are some secret that shouldn't be told
That is correct, but the one thing that can brake someone's trust is that skeleton in the closet that we hid. I've learned my lessons the hard way so, in what I have right now, it is an open book. My partner knows everything. I have nothing to hide and for me that is a good thing...

Life

Verified
Founder
Website
www.pearstep.com
That is correct, but the one thing that can brake someone's trust is that skeleton in the closet that we hid. I've learned my lessons the hard way so, in what I have right now, it is an open book. My partner knows everything. I have nothing to hide and for me that is a good thing...
I guess I will take your advice when I want to go into a relationship

yemzy

Registered
True love is really rare these days and the major thing that will guarantee a sure relationship nowadays has to be the financial strength of either partners.Money solves most problems or nearly all.

PinkTurtle

Registered
Communication is the key to a strong relationship, Learn that the other person can't read your mind you have to tell him/her what's wrong in order for him/her to understand what going on with you. It's that simple. Be Patient: you also need to be patient and be willing to work on your flaws too. It's not always the other person, sometimes it can be you too.

Victor

Registered
Money is involved but the main stuff keeping a couple is good communication.When couples shares secrets and become best friends.That's the best relationship.

For me the biggest things that holds any relationship are trust and unconditional love. Any relationship which has a combination of both these elements will easily sail through all the relationship tests.

It is the mutual love, care and respect which keeps the spark enlightened. Spending quality time together also goes a long way in maintaining a healthy relationship.

PedroP

Registered
Basically, the man and the women must fulfill their roles. The man must be strong, independent and dominant while the woman must be supportive, caring and nurturing. Once the roles are set we have other things like affection, quality time together and so on. It's not difficult but some people struggle with this.

Bluerose

Registered
The only key to a happy marriage that God said is for a husband to "love" his wife and for wife is to "respect" her husband. In that way the relationship will last and no married couples will get divorced.