What's new
Welcome

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

• Hey Guest! Please turn off your adblocker to help us keep the community running. Thank you

Get In! I Really Need Help.

Domain names for just 88 cents!
Good Day To All Pearstepers, i wish @Life was here, but am qoinq straight to the point. Well, for a while now. I have been tryinq to focus on coding and build a blog at Xtgem, but its hard for me to settle down and focus on it. So need you guys help by telling me what to do and concentrate... Please, what do you think is the problem? And please be PLAIN with your replies. Thank You.

Good Day To All Pearstepers, i wish @Life was here, but am qoinq straight to the point. Well, for a while now. I have been tryinq to focus on coding and build a blog at Xtgem, but its hard for me to settle down and focus on it. So need you guys help by telling me what to do and concentrate... Please, what do you think is the problem? And please be PLAIN with your replies. Thank You.
Maybe you are in a rush to join the Blogging arena. Try to cool down and set out a plan or structure of how it'll look like before carrying it out. Relax your mind. Take one cup of water before coding so as to refresh your brain. It doesn't matter when your blog is out but what really matters is how structured your blog is and how rich it is.... So bro try to set out a plan, stay in a quiet place for straight thinking, take one cup of water before coding and carry out your task:)

Maybe you are in a rush to join the Blogging arena. Try to cool down and set out a plan or structure of how it'll look like before carrying it out. Relax your mind. Take one cup of water before coding so as to refresh your brain. It doesn't matter when your blog is out but what really matters is how structured your blog is and how rich it is.... So bro try to set out a plan, stay in a quiet place for straight thinking, take one cup of water before coding and carry out your task:)
Plain Truth, i rush alot...your words were Original. Thank you, and i will stick to it...Just Time.

Life

Verified
Founder
Website
www.pearstep.com
go back to bed while looking at the ceiling with book and pen by your side, then ask yourself reasons why you want to venture into it, impact you want to make, then write them down and go through them daily. you will be amazed by what you come up with

go back to bed while looking at the ceiling with book and pen by your side, then ask yourself reasons why you want to venture into it, impact you want to make, then write them down and go through them daily. you will be amazed by what you come up with
Waw, am so happy to see you...Thanks for advice. I will stick to it

@Alvin and @Life How can i learn to code and understand it very well, should i just read the tutorial? Or i should read and then write the tutorial down!

Life

Verified
Founder
Website
www.pearstep.com
@Alvin and @Life How can i learn to code and understand it very well, should i just read the tutorial? Or i should read and then write the tutorial down!
First learn basic (HTML, JavaScript and CSS).... Then choose in the veriaty of languages (php, java, angular, asp.net and so on), then choose one out of the language and study it to the fullest...... I see a lot of people learning almost all the programming language, those doing that don't know any of the programming language they are learning because they didn't stick to one to know it better.... There is this saying "jack of all trade, master of none", so choose one and study it.

Note: you can't know it perfectly in a year because when you think you've known all, you will see something new. So dedicate your time in one for as long as you can.

And Lastly, do you think watching movies, listening to musics and browsing internet reading other blogs. Makes me not to concentrate to settle down and learn?

Life

Verified
Founder
Website
www.pearstep.com
And Lastly, do you think watching movies, listening to musics and browsing internet reading other blogs. Makes me not to concentrate to settle down and learn?
No they don't distract, you find time for them like me I watch movies a lot, listens to music all the time.... Most times music inspires me. So they don't distract you, what distract you is your mind. Try to calm your mind and tell it what you want, trust me it will help you focus and concentrate

No they don't distract, you find time for them like me I watch movies a lot, listens to music all the time.... Most times music inspires me. So they don't distract you, what distract you is your mind. Try to calm your mind and tell it what you want, trust me it will help you focus and concentrate
Thanks For All Your Time, I Really Appreciate It.