What's new
Welcome

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

• Hey Guest! Please turn off your adblocker to help us keep the community running. Thank you

Bloggers let's hear from you

Domain names for just 88 cents!

Life

Verified
Founder
Website
www.pearstep.com
Why did you choose your blogging niche and reply with your blog URL, so we can know each others blog.

I am expecting to see about 1,000 replies

Dhray

Registered
When i started my blog , i did not know what was a niche.

I used post on a sport group and i had good engagement , someone asked if i had a blog i said no. Then it struck me , why dont i open a sports blog and my journey started.

It later turned out that getting engagement on facebook is easier than getting it on a blog. But the translation to a yoruba proverb says "you cant step into a river and say you are feeling cold" :D:D kikikikiki .

Life

Verified
Founder
Website
www.pearstep.com
When i started my blog , i did not know what was a niche.

I used post on a sport group and i had good engagement , someone asked if i had a blog i said no. Then it struck me , why dont i open a sports blog and my journey started.

It later turned out that getting engagement on facebook is easier than getting it on a blog. But the translation to a yoruba proverb says "you cant step into a river and say you are feeling cold" :D:D kikikikiki .
That's how it usually kicks in... I wish you success and remember we are here to guide you through