What's new
Welcome

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

• Hey Guest! Please turn off your adblocker to help us keep the community running. Thank you

Blogger and WordPress which has the perfect seo

Domain names for just 88 cents!

Life

Verified
Founder
Website
www.pearstep.com
When I see questions like this, I always ask myself why will someone compare those two, then I will say to myself probably he/she is new to blogging.

Now to answer the question without long story, WordPress has the perfect SEO because it allows you to customize it yourself and they are plugins to also help you take it to the next level.

I shared the best two wordpress plugins in this community.

Yoast SEO premium for PS members + licence key | PearStep Community

and

All in One seo pack pro + license key for PearStep members | PearStep Community

You can choose any of your choice, they are both perfect for SEO, you can Google more about them to know their features and decide for yourself the perfect one for you.

Blogger
Blogger has its own SEO as we all know it is owned by Google, blogger SEO is limited unlike WordPress. I see a lot of people on blogger putting this meta robot code
Code:
<META NAME="ROBOTS" CONTENT="INDEX, FOLLOW">
in the <head> part of their template, its not needed be because by default crawler bot indexes everything in your blog unless you restrict it by putting NOINDEX, then the bot will listen and stop indexing.

The winner is WordPress

[HASHTAG]#Seo[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#yoast[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#AIO[/HASHTAG]

The name alone is geniue, i prefer wordpress, but am not a fan of both...neither do i use them...i only used the blogger for a while...but currently, i use xtgem.