What's new
Welcome

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

• Hey Guest! Please turn off your adblocker to help us keep the community running. Thank you

Attachment of file when creating a post on xenforo site

Domain names for just 88 cents!

sunny

Registered
Verified
please @Life and all help! I cant attach a file when am creating a post on my xenforo site. it show like a file that is cancel with a cross mark on it. Any solution please?

Ewap

Website
lotsofstory.com
Thats the issue in the attached file Bro
Wow, village people are following your files bro!
1. Try checking if you added .zip files as one of the allowed extentions to be uploaded.
2. Check your permissions settings.
3. Check if the file you uploaded is a bad one. Or you accidentally deleted it.

If you still have ish, @Life is the xen guy, I yam more of SMF

Life

Verified
Founder
Website
www.pearstep.com
go to your admin dashboard, click on option and attachment..... then check if there is any problem but try uploading the file again and check for server error on your admin side and tell me what error you are getting from log...........

dont mind me for not being online, i traveled down home and network is fucked here

sunny

Registered
Verified
go to your admin dashboard, click on option and attachment..... then check if there is any problem but try uploading the file again and check for server error on your admin side and tell me what error you are getting from log...........

dont mind me for not being online, i traveled down home and network is fucked here
Still the same thing Bro... pls help me out